UNIFIED WORKFORCE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.unified-workforce.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent name, address, phone, email address and credit card information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt for any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Whatever we collect sensitive information such as cred card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and we also protect information offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy
- We may make changes to the privacy notice from time to time. You may check back on this page at any time to see our current policy.
- The above notice or policy probably does not describe your privacy practices exactly.
- You need to personal your statement to fit your business practices.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
- Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. The usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.